Invest in the future
A corporate partner is a business or organization that invests in the Albertville City Schools Foundation at one of the levels listed in the catalog linked below. While the Albertville City Schools Foundation Corporate Partnerships bring much more value than simply event sponsorships, we enjoy celebrating the generosity of our partners at all the events planned for the 2023-2024 school year. We are so grateful for corporate partnerships that make our work possible. You are creating a stronger community and brighter future by investing in our students and teachers!
Your support helps fund the following programs:
1) Ready to Learn/Student Support—When children experience chronic stress associated with living in poverty, their ability to concentrate, remember and learn are adversely affected. We strive to remove as many barriers as possible for these children. Your gift can provide more than comfortable shoes or appropriate clothing. You can give confidence and dignity to a child—reducing shame and embarrassment.
2) Teacher Appreciation- Employees who are recognized and encouraged are more productive and effective. You can give encouragement to our teachers and staff!
3) Classroom Innovation/Teacher Grants- Each year, ACS Foundation funds grants to teachers who have classroom needs or innovative ideas beyond what federal/state/local budgets can support. You can ensure our teachers and students have everything they need to help our students succeed.
4) AHS Alumni Memorial Scholarship
5) Dolly Parton Imagination Library
6) Always an Aggie Association and AHS Alumni Hall of Fame
Thank you for your role in creating excellent educational experiences.